04 May 2007

Times they are a'changing

So I am starting the process of moving my stuff back to my mom's place. I am selling some, finding temporary homes for others, and giving away a few things, too. These pictures are for my dearest friend Lindsey who is moving into her very own apartment next week. She needs a dresser and I need to find a place to put mine...so yeh. Here you go:









I've also got a matching desk if you're interested...






In other news...I'm an alternate. Whatever. I can handle a little debt. I think...

Jason is graduating tomorrow. He's heading to grad school. Kind of crazy.

Tomorrow is going to be awesome. Spiderman 3 here I come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ill take it!! but i want to give you some money for it... some sort of compensation... i promise to give it a good home!!!