22 May 2007

belle isle day

Went down to belle isle today for a little picnic lunch with Jason, Lindsey, and Tammers.


It was a fun day, but I wont be sitting on anymore rocks anytime soon, at least not the rocks in the water.



Yeah...gross little parasitic worms were on me after we got out of the water.



It was sooooo gross. They were like burrowing into my skin, trying to lay eggs. EWW



Ok, so I hope thats not what they were really doing, but one really did get a good bite of me. Nasty little buggers.

In other news...a bomb went off in Ankara today. Sweet...

1 comment:

Carrie Morris said...

dude, this is disgusting. im going to play the mom character from that show arrested development and say 'thank god youre moving to an actual city soon'. is this what the waterways of virginia have been reduced to since i was a child? chemically enlarged burrowing parasites that feed on human flesh. great. well, there goes the dream of having a country house.